Great service thinking about
- Door Design Is received and approved
- Required Materials are listed, and amounts are calculated
- Operation Manager checks list for accuracy
- Inventory is checked for required materials
- Materials are inspected for quality
- Drawings and specifications are received by iron forger
- Door is manufactured by forger
- Frame jamb assembled into size
- Door is assembled to design order and any customizations
- Hinges welded onto door
- Prepped for Shipping and finish
- Inspection of door
- Product is shipped
This guide outlines the steps of our sales process. Here you can review the steps to understand our company process better.
- Request via web or E-mail.
- Design is recieved. If design is not available we must schedule date to take measurements.
- Design is prepeared.
- Quote is sent.
- Contract signed and initlal payment recieved.
- Fabrication of product.
- Product is shipped and installed.
- Post service Guarantee and Warranty.